Question

Adding songs to an existing queue

Userlevel 1

Hi - New Sonos app - May 2024

I used to be able to add a list of songs to a current queue, now i cannot do this, help please.

7 replies

Badge

Also looking for this feature in the new app. Cannot add songs to the queue - only replace the queue. For me I will stop using the app altogether now and use airplay for all music going forward. The new update is utter rubbish. 

Why would they take this feature away?  It’s one of the reasons I continue to use the app. Hopefully they give us back the functionality. 

Please bring this feature back!!

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I think the development team needs to kill themselves. They have literally disabled our product destroyed it as badly as possible. What kind of idiot is going to release something that doesn't work doesn't provide even the basic functionality we are used to having. Rollback start this piece of crap over and eventually when you have it fully ready release it and don't force people upgrade to something that doesn't work. This is seriously class action lawsuit time. I have thousands of dollars worth of Sonos that is just about useless now.

There is so much wrong with this new app it’s hard to know where to start. Such a lack of professional ethos is  doing a great deal of harm. The queue is unmanageable and totally useless. There is no usefull management for the system.I use locally stored files.The details of where and how to manage files,refresh caché add or delete file storage etc is nowhere to be found. The whole look is a copy of all that is out there combined,not very original or intuitive. Please SONOS do something about this or you deserve to go under.

Such blatant disregard for their users, the new app is a Cluster#*!#. What part of their anatomy do the designers of this POS have their heads up. The software has never been good, but this takes it to a whole new level of bad. Why they released this abortion is beyond me!!!Looking for another solution, tired of the frustration and inconvenience of the Sonos software.

A new bit of info, i heard the reason they released the new software was that they have headphones coming out which need it to operate. So as usual withSonos, hardware takes priority over software. “Cutting off your nose to save your face”