Question

song titles missing

Userlevel 1
Badge

Updated to the new app… Why do things just get worse.

Song titles no longer shown in the albums, or whilst playing.

At the very least I should be able to revert to the previous app version.

not too happy

3 replies

Badge +1

Couldn't figure out how to add to a topic so I'm replying to this one. Similar situation after updating the Sonos app (OS: S1, Version: 11.14) on May 8, 2024 via Apple iPhone 14 Pro, ios 17.4.1. The following problems are present: 

- Apple Music: no Playlist names, no Artwork - playlists are in the library but with no names/artwork next       to them. 

- Sonos Music Library: no artwork for artists, composers, genres, or imported playlists. Artwork exists for    albums and songs.

- Sonos Playlists: no artwork

Have removed Apple Music  Service from Sonos then reinstalled it, no success. Have also reset the Sonos app with no success. Have also rebooted Xfinity modem, and all Sonos components (4 play fives (S1), Sonos One (Alexa), and Sonos Beam. These issues not only exist on iPhone, Sonos app but on Windows 11 pc, Sonos app as well. Please advise. Thank you.

Same problem on Android 12

On Sonos s1 App 11.14 for IOS as well as MacOS app 11.14

No Playlist Names or Art appears on My imported Itunes play lists. 

These lists appear with no issue in the Apple Music App along with all other play lists. 

In Sonos App Browse, Apple Music, Library, Playlists, only  “Recently Added” and “Apple Music Playlists” headings appear with the missing playlists listed underneath “Apple Music Playlists”

These have no art and no name until you select one which is still missing the name but shows the songs.  When tapping the elipsis on upper right the playlist name appears in the popup. 

If Choosing Apple Music Playlists then the other Apple Music Playlists (not the imported ones appear) and there is still no playlist name until you select one and tape the ellipsis.  

On Apple music all playlists regardless of origin have cover art and playlist names but are not display properly in the Sonos app.