Answered

Spotify Playlist within Sonos App

How can I show recently added songs in a Spotify playlist that I created within the Sonos app? 

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 3 May 2024, 13:02

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @C Bark, welcome to the Sonos Community!

I just added a couple songs to one of my own self-created Spotify Playlists and they moved right at the end of that playlist from within the Sonos App, same as if I was using the Spotify App.

In the Sonos App, by tapping Browse → Spotify → Your Library → Playlists , you can see all your Spotify Playlists and by tapping the 3 dots on the top right corner when you select a Spotify Playlist, you can perform several actions such as editing the track order or add as a Sonos Playlist.

I couldn’t find a faster way to show just the recently added songs in a Spotify Playlist, or change the order to simply show from latest added instead of oldest.

I should let you know though that Spotify is responsible on how you navigate through your Spotify Music Service within the Sonos App, so this would be a nice feature request for them.

I hope this helps.

Appreciate the response! I was hoping there was an option to show recently added songs at the top of the playlist (like in the standard Spotify app) to prevent having to scroll a 1,000 songs down the playlist to get to your recently added songs.