Answered

Playbase tv and music equalizer

• 11 April 2017
  • 3 replies

I just bourght the playbase and I think it is great. I have a problem, my wife.... Not my wife as my wife, but my wife when we are watching tv. She dosent like when the bas is to heavy, so I have to turn down the bas when watching tv and then up again when listening to music. I have two play 1 as surround speakers and that is a problem too, she dosent always fancy that either, but like it when listening to music.

I would like for you people at Sonos to consider making two equalizers, one for the Toslink and one for music apps.
Also I would like the surroung setting on off to be on the Toslink and music app on off.

Also I would like for you to make the app in android so that it can keep my screen on when using the app.

Thx

Brian
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 15 February 2019, 20:32

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6
There's only one solution here for you. Divorce.
Badge
This is really an essential feature. TV and Music have such different EQ requirements, and Sonos can tell what the source is, so a "Music EQ" and a "TV EQ" would make it so much better.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
This is really an essential feature. TV and Music have such different EQ requirements, and Sonos can tell what the source is, so a "Music EQ" and a "TV EQ" would make it so much better.

Hi there,

I'll send along a new feature request to add a separate equalizer for TV and music, thanks for reaching out.