Question

Automation and SONOS App feature request

• 23 March 2017
  • 1 reply

Badge
Hi there,
spent some time searching the community/web/app store but seem to either having to improve my search methods or just missed it:

I need a simple app or automation workflow that enables me to configure scenes for SONOS usage during the day e.g.:

- 6:00am - wake up - press 1 (!!!) button on the iPhone and my SONOS starts playing a station/playlist/song in my bedroom and bathroom wheras all other grouped speakers are muted.

- 6:45am - move from bathroom to breakfast - press 1 (!!!) button again and music is transfered to living room and kitchen speakers.

Seems very simple to me (no IT / coding background) but frustratingly impossible at the moment where everyine talks about hoem automation....

Apologies for the sarcasm - maybe there is someone who can point me towards a solution or at least you guys from SONOS put that on the list for future app updates.
Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
There is an app in the app store called Sonosequencer that will automate many scene type needs.