Question

Sonos Favorites have disappeared and unable to add

• 21 April 2017
  • 7 replies

A week or so ago my Sonos Favorites disappeared and I am unable to add anything. Can anyone suggest what I can do to troubleshoot this? I have the Android app and a Play:1.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Check in About my Sonos System. Are your controller and speaker on the same software version? If not you need to update.
The Controller is version 7.2 (build 35339102) and the Play:1 is version 7.2 (build 35339010). I checked for updates and it said "Your Sonos system is up to date.".
Missing options are often caused by mismatched versions.... but apparently not here
So.....?? Thoughts? Perhaps contacting Support when they open on Monday is my only viable option?
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
A week or so ago my Sonos Favorites disappeared and I am unable to add anything. Can anyone suggest what I can do to troubleshoot this? I have the Android app and a Play:1.

Hi bmonkman,

Please submit a diagnostic report from your Sonos app then reply with the confirmation number, I'll take a look for you.
Hi Jeff,

Sorry it took me a while to reply.

The diagnostic report number is 7338731.

Thanks - Brian
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Jeff,

Sorry it took me a while to reply.

The diagnostic report number is 7338731.

Thanks - Brian

I'm not seeing any errors or obvious reasons for the issue with your favorites. It would be best to have our phone team take a deeper look. Please give us a call and reference case number: 170427-001326. Our phone number and hours can be found here.