Question

Balance control

• 26 March 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge +1
Once again Sonos removes a feature. Truepkay does not help me at all. For years I've been able to adjust balance based on where I am sitting. Removing this feature has massively effected my usage. I don't want to wander around a room with my iPhone every time I move seat.
Why has this been removed Really stupid thing to do.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Are you sure you understand Trueplay? Moving around with the phone is needed to be done just once as long as the speaker placement does not change; your seating position is irrelevant to it. And balance control still exists in the Eq section of room preferences.
PLAYBAR never had a balance control. The balance is still there -- post Trueplay -- on all other players except on single PLAY:1s.
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
I'd add that Truplay is now not really a new feature, as it has been around for the who,e time I've had Sonos speakers, (over a 15 months) and has not impacted on my listening experience.