Question

Google Play Skipping songs.

• 13 April 2017
  • 4 replies

Amazon music playing fine and Tunein app also. However as soon as I try streaming google play music through Sonos, the track immediatly skips to next until playlist is finished. Only started doing recently. Any ideas?!
Diagnostic number is 7292320

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Hi Schiehallion

Welcome to the community.

Thanks for posting the diagnostic, the error that is occurring is that Sonos is being denied access to the respective Google Play account.

If you remove the account and then re add the account to Sonos are you then able to start playback, if you go to "settings"->"my services" you can remove the Google Play account and then re add it in.

Do let us know how you get on.

Many thanks
Thanks for the reply. Tried what you suggested, but unfortunately it's still doing exactly the same thing. I've tried deleting the entire Sonos app too, but still not playing ball. Used to work fine. Thought it might have been new phone, but tried with old phone too and it does it on there too. 😞
Has there been a fix for this? Mine is doing the same thing, ive removed and reinstalled both Google play and Sonos App but it keeps skipping songs and not playing each time I try..
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, guys. Would you please provide some more current diagnostics and respond with the confirmation so that we can have another look?