Unable to play song-unable to connect to Apple music

• 7 March 2017
  • 6 replies

Im having this problem a lot!! id tried to reset my modem, disconnect an reconnect the speaker, nothing works!! and the problem have been increasing last 3 weeks... some times a can listen music at all during the day, some times it works and suddenly in the middle of the song the music turns off or change the song.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Im having this problem a lot!! id tried to reset my modem, disconnect an reconnect the speaker, nothing works!! and the problem have been increasing last 3 weeks... some times a can listen music at all during the day, some times it works and suddenly in the middle of the song the music turns off or change the song.

Hi Andres0901,

Please submit a diagnostic report from your system after you get this error. Then reply with the confirmation number and I'll take a look for you.

Thanks Jeff
Userlevel 7
Badge +20

It would be best to continue troubleshooting this issue with our phone team. Please give us a call and reference case number: 170320-002789. You can find our phone number and hours here.

Hi Andres0901,

Please submit a diagnostic report from your system after you get this error. Then reply with the confirmation number and I'll take a look for you.

I am having the same problem, my Diagnostics number is

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Thanks for the diagnostic, 1192tom. I was able to take a look and was unable to determine a source of the audio dropouts. The only error message I can see is from Spotify. Do you experience this on multiple music services or only one? Additionally, we have released a couple updates since this last diagnostic report. Would you mind sending us another to get a more fresh look at your Sonos system?

Much appreciated.