Add a room to connect amp?

• 14 April 2017
  • 3 replies

Hi! I recently purchased a home that has two connect amps with in ceiling speakers throughout the house. I successfully connected one to the great room and the other to the movie room, but I have speakers in my master bathroom that I cannot figure out how to connect to an amp. The previous owner said that they had them connected to the connect amp that runs the movie room. I have searched this website and I cannot figure out how to add a room so that I can get the music to play in the master bathroom. Help!! I'm very frustrated.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

https://sonos.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/269/~/connecting-speakers-to-a-connect%3Aamp#4_speakers
Thank you for responding, however, the speakers are in the ceiling of the bathroom and are already connected. I just need to figure out how to have a "room" or zone that will talk to those speakers so that they will play music.
Are the speakers not wired back to a central location? That's where you could connect two sets to a common CONNECT:AMP.