Question

App Upgrade

I just updated my Sonos app (5/8/24) and NOTHING works any more. Any suggestions??

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Probably nothing.  Wait until Sonos either provide a roll-back or fix the mess they've created. 

Sigh. Now all I can do is listen to the one station my system is set on at the moment by physically turning it on at the speaker. This is a disgrace. Wish I’d known before I upgraded but I assumed it was a necessary upgrade. Thanks for confirming my frustration, anyway! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Sigh. Now all I can do is listen to the one station my system is set on at the moment by physically turning it on at the speaker. This is a disgrace. Wish I’d known before I upgraded but I assumed it was a necessary upgrade. Thanks for confirming my frustration, anyway! 

You are in good company - there are probably 1000s of unhappy bunnies out there 🐰🐰🐰

Got through to Sonos help. Workaround is to unplug my Bridge. Apparently this will be fixed in a few weeks but in the meantime at least I can use the app. 

Sorry, I meant BOOST (not Bridge).  

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I just updated my Sonos app (5/8/24) and NOTHING works any more. Any suggestions??

Buy a new wireless speaker system? SONOS obviously hates their customers.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I tried getting some technical support to solve some problems and the wait time was more than 2 hours and no chat availability…..  Good luck!  If possible see if you can downgrade your app if you are on Android.  That might allow you to restore the basic functions you need.