Question

Why are we alpha testing your app that removed most essential functions?

• 10 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Started to put my daughter to bed and the last part of our routine is her picking a few stories and some music to fall asleep to.  Guess what?  My app updated and the “improved” “courageous” app apparently never even underwent alpha testing.  It lost nearly every basic function this system is supposed to have.  You can no longer use your own music, add multiple items to a queue, edit a queue, or do any of the most essential functions a speaker app is supposed to have.  Is courage synonymous with failing to understand what your users are looking for?  Is to bold to destroy the brand image as a high fidelity music listening experience?    

I have thousands of dollars of speaker equipment that is now useless until your engineers take months to restore these basic functions?  Give us back the functioning version that existed earlier while you figure out these updates  If you have to make an S2/update split like you did for the previous version, but please fix this so I can get my screaming daughter to sleep!  

(I eventually found an old version on apkmirror and uninstalled the improvements so I could actually play my music again.)

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Started to put my daughter to bed and the last part of our routine is her picking a few stories and some music to fall asleep to.  Guess what?  My app updated and the “improved” “courageous” app apparently never even underwent alpha testing.  It lost nearly every basic function this system is supposed to have.  You can no longer use your own music, add multiple items to a queue, edit a queue, or do any of the most essential functions a speaker app is supposed to have.  Is courage synonymous with failing to understand what your users are looking for?  Is to bold to destroy the brand image as a high fidelity music listening experience?    

I have thousands of dollars of speaker equipment that is now useless until your engineers take months to restore these basic functions?  Give us back the functioning version that existed earlier while you figure out these updates  If you have to make an S2/update split like you did for the previous version, but please fix this so I can get my screaming daughter to sleep!  

(I eventually found an old version on apkmirror and uninstalled the improvements so I could actually play my music again.)

It’s utterly pathetic.