Calm Radio another victim of this week's update disaster?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Calm Radio stations don't appear in the wake of the app update disaster. The service is still there, but it does  nothing. Yet the Sonos status page lists it as working. That's three of my favourite services gone today--Calm Radio, CBC and Amazon Music. Great work, Sonos!

6 replies

I’m still on the old-but-working app version and Calm doesn’t work there either. It DOES work via it’s own android app, which mostly rules out issues on Calm side of things.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

I’m still on the old-but-working app version and Calm doesn’t work there either. It DOES work via it’s own android app, which mostly rules out issues on Calm side of things.

True. It's not working for me on the old Android Sonos app, either. It did come back to life for a few minutes yesterday, but didn't work for long. Yet the Sonos status page continues to report Calm Radio as “operational”.

I updated my Sonos app yesterday and now Calm Radio doesn’t work for me, either. I tried reauthorizing the account but just got a message to check my internet connection and try again. I then deleted it from the app and when I try to re-add it I get the same message. Other services are working just fine. It’s just Calm Radio for me that stopped working.

Same issue. I reached out to Calm customer service online. Waiting for response.  Getting through to Sonos customer service is impossible.

My Calm app is now working on Sonos.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Calm Radio is also back for me at the moment. I'm hoping it stays that way. (Yesterday it came back for a while, the stopped working again.)