Question

Qobuz in new app

Installed the new app update today and am running into some bugs with Qobuz integration.  

Navigating to Qobuz —> Favorites —> Artists, nothing loads, just an icon screen (screenshot below).  Same with “Tracks” (screenshot also below).  Anyone else having this issue?  It looks like the Sonos app maybe thinks they’re playlists?

Qobuz —> Favorites —> Albums loads fine.  

Thanks in advance!

10 replies

Yes same here; Qobuz doesn't work well on my iphone since the update; cannot find my favorite Qobuz playlist... Now use airplay or my computer, both still work fine.

Userlevel 3
Badge

My Qobuz Playlists do not display on new iOS app.  

Thanks for sharing.  Glad to know I’m not alone.  I’m also using the iOS app.  Hopefully these get flagged and fixed in the next update

Found a workaround; add Qobuz playlist to Sonos favorites in desktop app and it's visible as sonos playlist in the iphone app..

Happy you found a workaround!  

Unfortunately, my experience is the same in the desktop web app.  My Qobuz favorite artists and tracks still don’t load, and I don’t seem to be able to add anything to Sonos favorites like you described (even playlists); the “…” button is greyed out and not clickable.

Hmm that’s unfortunate; I guess it works for me because I use the ‘old’ Microsoft Windows app. Hope you will get there; good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Every single music service I use has issues with the new app. Some don’t work at all (CBC Radio and Plex) some work occasionally (apple music, Calm). Brutal.

Just piling on to say “same for me.” My playlists don’t load. I’m attempting to search for them and then make them Sonos favorites as a work around. But this is not working either (and is the right long term solution anyway).

Uggh. 

I have the same problems. I can use my Albums, but playlist and artists are not visible. I use Qubuz. 

Same problem here. No playlists for Qobuz are visible using iOS. Very annoying update.