Question

where is the “About My System” in the new app

Hi Sonos. 

Please add “About My System” to the new app as this was very helpful in identifying the many Sonos products I have on my network e,g MAC and IP addresses, software builds, etc. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

It is still there.

Click the Cog Symbol on the main page.  Then to the right of your system name click on “Manage”.  That gives you a lot of system options.

Ah. Thanks.

Don't suppose you know why I'm not seeing the equaliser option on the volume bar? I have to go into the speaker settings to adjust these.now. 

Also not seeing the number representation for the volume.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Ah. Thanks.

Don't suppose you know why I'm not seeing the equaliser option on the volume bar? I have to go into the speaker settings to adjust these.now. 

Also not seeing the number representation for the volume.

Because these feature have been removed in the name of progress.

Some maybe coming back in future releases but no assurance.  I don’t mind the new look and feel of the app and know that app refreshes take time to get used to.

This is different though.  Fundamental features are missing.  The app is not finished and should still be in test whilst it is completed,  Instead we are now all testers and, according to Sonos, will have old feature back in the coming months.  Not good enough IMHO