Question

unable to play to Play:1 after Sonos App update

I have updated my Sonos App, now play 1 not working, tried everything to know avail . Sonos Amp and play ones fine

4 replies

I would call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.

Userlevel 1

good luck getting through - I’ve spent hours on hold… and call just keeps dropping.

I would call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I’d be interested to hear how you got on - it looks to me like the update is knocking out a bunch of older devices - I have 2 Playbases, 2 Symfonisk bookshelves (which I was using as rears), 2 Ones (which I was also using as rears), a Connect and a Boost that have gone AWOL.

They were showing up in the app as not being connected to a network and after resetting my wifi, they’ve just disappeared. 

I’d be interested to hear how you got on - it looks to me like the update is knocking out a bunch of older devices - I have 2 Playbases, 2 Symfonisk bookshelves (which I was using as rears), 2 Ones (which I was also using as rears), a Connect and a Boost that have gone AWOL.

They were showing up in the app as not being connected to a network and after resetting my wifi, they’ve just disappeared. 

Yes agree….all a ploy….even though it says they work in S1 and S2 ? I’m pretty good at getting them up and running if there is a problem, but not this time.